We at, ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPal) are committed to manufacturing and supplying high quality Petrochemical Products & associated Services to National & International Markets and to demonstrate continual improvement in our business performance by institutionalizing a robust Integrated Management System with consistent focus on meeting the aspirations of our valued customers and stakeholders by ensuring optimal use of natural and other resources. OPal believes that protection of environment and ecology, the safety occupational health of employees and stakeholders will always be core value along with the organizational mission and vision.
To achieve this, we shall:
- Maintain clear focus on customer and stakeholders needs &expectations;
- Comply with all applicable legislation and other specific commitments to which we may subscribe;
- Anticipate risk and opportunities and address them through setting short and long-term objectives, implementation plans, processes and conformance to global industry practices &standards;
- Drive risk-based thinking and process-based approach in all functions to enhance individual ownership, accountability and performance;
- Integrate the requirements of environmental protection & sustainable development; energy management; elimination/prevention of occupational health, safety and security risk to people, asset and environment, safe working conditions and safe behaviours in all our activities;
- Ensure active employees, workers, stakeholders' consultation, engagement and participation strategies to understand their needs and drive system improvements;
- Equip employees and workers with the awareness, information, instructions and skills needed for safe & secure working, quality of operations and environment managements;
- Keep ourselves aware and in readiness to meet all emergency situations by appropriate action plans;
- Establish effective internal & external audit processes to ensure continual improvement and performance assurance;
We shall communicate this policy to all stakeholders and conduct review and its adequacy, effectiveness and suitability at all levels of the organization.
Avinash Joshi, IAS